Thursday, January 21, 2016

Homemade Croutons

Well these little things turned out to be delicious! AND so very easy! Remember that Rosemary Olive Oil Bread that I made a few mornings ago in my pajamas? If not, you can view the whole thing, pajamas and all, on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnU7VCexsdSYRZBIhUGR7ZgbFSXHq0BJa
So anyway, there was just a little bit of the loaf left and I wanted to put it to good use. So, I made croutons with it. I preheated the oven to 400 degrees and cut the bread into cubes. I placed them in a large bowl and drizzled them with olive oil.

Next, I sprinkled the cubed bread with salt and pepper and mixed it well.

Then, I spread the bread out on a foil-lined baking sheet.

And baked  at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until crispy.
They were delicious spread with fresh roasted garlic!




No comments:

Post a Comment