Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Coffee Catastrophe!

Well two big blows today. First, my coffee maker quit working. Majorly quit working. Coffee and grounds went everywhere. Twice. Because, after the first time, I thought that if I cleaned it, that would fix it. After the second time, I threw it in the trash. So then I went online to my favorite kitchen store (I blogged about this store back in September) to order a new coffee maker. And that's when the second big blow hit.....the site was having a "Going out of Business Sale"!!!
"Noooooooo," I screamed! I love this store! How on earth could they be going out of business?!?! But, sadly, it is so. And, the coffee maker that I wanted was no longer available.
However, all was not lost. I did find a good deal (and an online 20% off coupon) at Bed Bath and Beyond. My new coffee maker will be here next week.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/cuisinart-reg-12-cup-stainless-steel-nbsp-programmable-thermal-coffee-maker/1013241015?Keyword=coffee+maker

No comments:

Post a Comment