Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Productive Day!

Well yesterday was quite a productive day, if I do say so myself! The prior morning there had been an issue with the heat lamps on the baby pot-belly pigs. Fortunately, it wasn't a cold morning here. But yesterday it was quite chilly.  I was glad to see that the pigs were warm and cozy under their heat lamps. After feeding the pigs, I had several errands to run in town. I like to accomplish as much as possible in one trip. I do not like going to town day after day. I like getting it all done in one day (and only one day of putting on makeup haha). I went to the feed store and bought loose minerals for the cows. We have a liquid protein feeder and the loose minerals and salt block compliment the protein. After that, I headed to the Farm Service Agency to register our wheat that my husband planted when he was home. Then on to Tractor Supply Company (one of my favorite stores) for pot-belly pig feed. They don't always have it at our local feed store. Then the day was filled with watering my fall garden, more checking and feeding pigs, putting out the loose minerals, checking cows, feeding goats, feeding the donkey.......followed by a nice glass of wine on the back porch in the late evening. All in all, it was a great day.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment