Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Honey Mustard Crock Pot Ribs

When days get really busy on the farm, I like to use my crock pot so that supper is ready when we finally get to the house. There's nothing like walking into your kitchen and smelling a delicious main course that's all ready to eat!
This is my recipe for Honey Mustard Ribs:
I used country style pork ribs this time, because they were on sale at our local grocery store. I've also used beef short ribs in this recipe. Basically, whatever you prefer......or whatever is on sale.
I spread the ribs out on a baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.

Next, I combined 1 cup of Mildly Wild barbecue sauce (you can use your favorite bbq sauce), 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, and 3 cloves of garlic, minced.


Place the ribs in your crock pot. I always use a liner. It makes clean up much easier....which just makes life easier. Pour the sauce mixture over the ribs.


Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. And you'll come home to this delicious meal!




No comments:

Post a Comment