Saturday, February 27, 2016

Morning Reading

I am thoroughly enjoying my leisurely Saturday morning.....something that's pretty hard to come by on the farm. My husband is home from work (and even has an extra week off this time!). He has been such a tremendous help. We've tired ourselves out, day after day. So today, we are taking a little break. He's at a local swap meet with his dad and I'm still in my pajamas, drinking coffee at the kitchen table, enjoying my beautiful view of the pond, watching the ducks swimming around, and starting a new book. I'm so excited about this book! It grabbed my attention while I was browsing at Mardel a few weeks ago. It's been sitting on my nightstand ever since. I simply didn't have time to read it until this morning. It's called, "The Made from Scratch Life....Simple Ways to Create a Natural Home," by Melissa K. Norris. http://melissaknorris.com/
I'm sure there will be more blogs about this book in the days to come. But for now, I'm going to start reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment