Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Update on the Piggies

If you've been following my blog, you know that a little over 6 weeks ago we had a big surprise here on the farm.....baby mini pot-belly pigs were born! We are now down to just one baby, his name is Bumpy, and he's the keeper. Oh we still have the parents, Fred and Ethel, but the other three babies are gone. We sold them to Russell Feed Store in Saginaw. www.russellfeedandsupply.com
It was a sad drive home after we left Owen, Elmer and LuLu. But I know they will be well taken care of there and they will be sold to good homes. I'm just thankful my husband let me keep one!!
We built Bumpy a special pen in the yard instead of at the barn with Fred and Ethel. He's got his own little house with a heat lamp, his own little yard, and he gets A LOT of attention.
I see a lot of Bumpy blogs in the future........




No comments:

Post a Comment